Registration bags include:
"For the first 100 Registered Members"
- CWT Member No. decal
- 2015 CWT Banquet ticket
- Walleye Thug T-Shirt
- FishTrix tackle
- Faculty of Fishing's Keith Kavajecz Walleye Techniques online course code
- Faculty of Fishing's Electronics online course code
- Danny's Whole Hog BBQ & Smokehouse BBQ Sauce
- Shorelunch product
- Jack Link's beef jerky
- Bait Buttons
- Walker's coupon for live bait
- PLUS MORE!!!! - worth over $100 in member discounts, coupons & product!!
- Guertin Equipment - 35 Melnyck Road, Winnipeg
- Drifter's Inn - 313 GD, Lac Du Bonnet
- Dave's Furniture & Appliances - 12 Art Avenue, Powerview
- $50 membership fee - includes over $100 worth of coupons & product (for the first 100 registered members)
- Members must register as individuals
- Each member must possess a valid provincial fishing license
- Each member must complete and sign the official registration CWT membership form along with the membership fee
- Registration is allowed all throughout the season right up to the last tournament
- Registration is not retroactive to tournaments already completed or started
- CWT membership does not guarantee spots in any qualifying tournaments
- Must be a CWT member to qualify for any CWT prizes
- To qualify for any CWT prizes, you must fish with a CWT member to have the tournament count
- An individual or team may win only one of the categories, with the exception of Big Fish and Heaviest Weight
For more information, contact:
For Credit Card payments contact:
Dave's Furniture & Appliances (204) 367-2460
POINT & SCORING SYSTEM
Each sanctioned tournament will start with a 150 point threshold for 1st place then descend from there.
- Scoring will be based on each tournament team score with results being obtained directly from tournament organizers.
- Trail standings are derived from the accumulation of points received from each tournament
- Final scoring will be based on the best two (2) tournaments
- In case of ties, the tie breaker will be based on highest previous finishes for that year, i.e. number of 1st's, 2nd's etc. If it still remains a tie, then the heaviest weight weighed in will prevail. If it still remains a tie, then the biggest fish weight will prevail.
- Decisions on judgment calls by the CWT will be final with no appeal
- In all cases the spirit of the rule will prevail